Monday, January 14, 2013

Hate the game and the playa

Today I went to family court to contest my estranged wife's motion to renew her restraining order she originally got about ten years ago. The judge, a mouse-like white woman I have never seen in family court. I should have know it will be all bad shortly. My estranged wife, let's call her thumper, is an attorney. She is an educational trainer for the courts in implicit bias. Basically, she trains the courts to see their own bias in dealing with Black men. Here is we're he irony begins. In her filing, she basically  pulled every trick in the book to get the court to see me as an angry black man and see how scary I am. As a six foot, 230 plus lb man with three foot dreds she didn't have to do much. I'm sure I scared the bejezuzout of most of the people in the room as she recounted the time the Oakland police dept assaulted me at our sons hospital room at her bequest. Only in her reselling, I waste aggressor against four primed Oakland best. She claimed I bloodied the, as I essentially asked for the ass kicking I received that day. I had multiple contusions, a black eye, a huge thigh contusion from the little dude hitting me over and over and over in the same place while two other officers held me down and the forth was angling for the best position to spray pepper spray into my mouth and eyes....oh I did I mention hat I have branch asthma? See this was my fault because thumper call her high school friend who had always had a crush on her, stg Joyner to have me arrested for 
burgery...of my own home!!! They came to my sons room ready to fight err, arrest me. Thumper insist that she asked old to arrest me outsider the hospital. Judge mousey was just eating all of this up. She had made up her mind the moment she saw me. Didn't matter that I am actually an assistant professor of anthropology and I am an upstanding member of my community.thumper turned on the bs, Err charm as she brought everything I had everyone to her but exaggerated to the ninth degree. Judge mousey allowed her to talk ad nausea and when I would try to charm in, I don't rebuked. Scary Black man must be controlled at all cost. Thumper had absolutely no proof of anything she said and yet she was allowed to rant unchecked and her facts unverified. I don't really have any recourse as I don't have the money to fight her and I'll never be given a fair shake. I am still seething from the amount of lies she was allowed to tell and how my rights have been abridged. My fault for marrying a lawyer. Im so frustrated right now I don't know what to do. I just want run away...please let this job come through overseas. I bet she would love that...FUCK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment